Sign Up

The application links below accept credit card payment to register your booth space. At the end of the form, you will see the rules and regulations; upon completion and submission of payment, you will receive a confirmation email with that same information for your records. Unless otherwise notified in 48 hours, you may consider yourself accepted! In the month of August you will be contacted by the Director with specific day-of-festival instructions.

Please note: all vendors will be required to acquire event insurance. Instructions for how to secure insurance are in the application (and below).

As this is a neighborhood, family-friendly event, we do not accept vendor booths advertising alcohol, marijuana, drugs, paraphernalia, political campaigns, etc. Thank you for understanding.


Vendor or Small Business / Nonprofit / Corporate
Small business retailers and services providers, nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations and corporate entities (such as banks or groups with staff over 100).

CLICK HERE for the Vendor, Small Business/Nonprofit/Corporate application


Food Vendors
Do you have a menu of delectable dishes whether savory or sweet? 

Novelty Food Vendor
For those featuring snack-type food items such as kettle corn or nuts.

CLICK HERE for the Food and Novelty Food Vendor application

*Contact with vendor questions!

Booth Info

Booth Space

All booth spaces are 12 feet x 12 feet. You must provide your own tent, table and chairs. Tents can be no larger than 10’ x 10’. Due to the outdoor nature of our event, all four tent legs must be weighted with at least a 25 pound weight on each leg: failing to do so will violate your vendor contract and is considered unsafe. No ground stakes are permitted per the Denver Parks and Rec Department.  Also, staking tents is also a violation of your vendor contract and you may be subject to a fine.

In compliance with our permitting NO vehicles are allowed in or on the park and vendors may NOT drive onto the park grounds for ANY reason. Doing so will violate your vendor contract and you may be subject to a fine.



All vendors of the Sunnyside Music Festival must provide addition liability insurance. Upon applying as a vendor, you will receive insurance requirements along with a link for temporary vendor insurance (in the case that you do not have pre-exiting coverage). Contact us with questions.


Tax License

Tax licenses are REQUIRED by the city of Denver and the state of Colorado. As a vendor, you will be required to collect tax on all purchases, and remit those taxes to the government within 30 days of the event. You can download tax license FORMS HERE.

This information can be found at the website listed above. Basically, if you are only doing one festival or fair this year, get a one-time special events license. If you are doing two or more fairs, get the multiple events license. If you have a regular place of business, the tax license you have for that business will cover the festival, as well. If you are only promoting your services or business at the fair and no money is changing hands, then you do not need to submit a tax license.


Promote Your Booth at the Festival

We ask that you actively promote this event to your contacts, family and friends. The Fest is only as successful as the audience that attends. 



The Sunnyside Music Festival committee is made up of people from the community who are donating their time and talents free-of-charge to throw this event. We strive to make this event more successful every year, so thank you for making this possible.